By booking an Appointment with Blessed MMA Salon, you have read, understand and agree to the terms of our client policy. We are also available for calls for any questions you may have for your appointment.
In order to respect the time of both our clients and our staff, we ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. Clients arriving more than 10 minutes late will be imposed with a $10 fee and more if clients arriving more than 30 minutes late, it is left at the discretion of the stylist to see if she can accommodate your appointment and be rescheduled. We know that being late is unavoidable sometime, please call and let us know ahead of time.
We understand that emergencies happen. If you need to cancel your appointment, we simply ask that you notify us of any cancellations or rescheduling at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. If the booking was made on the same day, notify us at least 3 hours prior. Cancellations that break these rules will cause a $25 fee immediate fee to the schedule appointment.
In the case of missing your appointment, you will be imposed with a fee of 25% of the missed service.
Hair service price does not include gratuity. Tipping is at your discretion.
SERVICE AND REFUND POLICY
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not completely contented, please let us know during your Service or within 24 hours, We are committed to making any needed corrections and if there was a fault on our side, All service are final, Please check your service before leaving.
For your comfort and safety, please notify our specialists if you have allergies, any physical issues or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. If you experience discomfort or any other symptoms during the treatment, please alert your service provider immediately.
CHILD SAFETY POLICY
Due to the use of sharp tools, hazardous equipment and products, As we are concerned with you and your children’s safety, we strictly prohibit unsupervised children in the salon. In emergency situations, please provide proper supervision for them in the form of an additional caretaker.
- When booking for children under 16, a parent must be present at all times. We also recommend if under 18 an adult be present for consultation as we can not be liable for changes made to original salon request.
- We greatly appreciate your compliance with our child safety policy, client are responsible for any damage caused by kids to the property of Blessed MMA Salon.
We understand that clients has their right to privacy, we do not share our client privacy with others, so all conversation will be confidential with your stylist.
- Our salon staff has the right to refuse service to anyone behaving improperly, intoxicated or if their state of health may influence the effects of the service.
- Please, no smoking in the salon.
- Please do not bring valuables to the salon, we are not responsible for any lost or damage to items.
- Parking is available.